Tuesday 10 January 2012

Advert Designs

Using the house portrait shots that I felt represented council properties, I develop 3 more adverts for the paper.  Each house is different which illustrates the diversity of our country.   

Advert Design for Newspaper

Advert Design for Newspaper

Advert for Newspaper

I printed the images on newsprint paper which is used for newspapers today.  The images were too perfect on normal copy paper especially against the stark white colouring .  The paper also helped to exaggerated the texture within the house materials which are a really beautiful element to these images.  

While running a few tests prints off, I found that the paper seemed to dull the colours too much.  To resolve this issue, I had to heightened the contrast settings on the house portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment